Guardianships of Minor Children


Guardianships of minor children take place in probate court. Sometimes a guardianship is necessary in cases where the child’s parents are not able or willing to care for their child.


We assist family members and friends who are seeking to be appointed the guardian of a minor child due to the inability of the child’s parent to care for him or her. We also assist parents who would like to have another appointed as guardian for their child on a temporary or more permanent basis, or parents who would like to prevent the appointment of a guardian for their child. Finally, we also assist parents and guardians with the termination of guardianships when the child’s parents are able to begin caring for the child again.

Disclaimer / Privacy  •  Site Map  •  ©